A complete sale catalog developer and manager for American Quarter Horses
THREE PEDIGREE TYPES AND MULTIPLE CATALOG PAGE LAYOUT STYLES NOW AVAILABLE!
What the Catalog Builder does, in a nutshell:
- Allows for complete management of sale catalog and pre-sale web promotion from start to finish
- Builds complete, fully-researched, paragraph-style pedigree pages on Quarter Horses. View an Example.
- Version 1 produces paragraph-style pedigrees (paragraph on sale horse, sire, dam)
- Offers a “make it fit” option to make long pedigrees automatically fit the catalog page
- Also provides RGP Database records to accommodate custom editing
- Allows for inclusion and management of non-Quarter Horse sale entries.
- Offers a “front” and other non-horse pages’ management system.
- Automatically hip numbers, including sorting into customized sale sessions
- Builds sale indexes (consignor, sire, dam, horse)
- Writes a paragraph on every covering sire for inclusion in the printed catalog
- Builds a photo montage section for inclusion in the printed catalog
- Sends the sale to a pre-sale web presentation, complete with photos and video links
- Sends the catalog to a web presentation
- Makes the final printer-ready file or a final web-ready file if no book is being printed.
- Sends the catalog to the RGP Catalog App (iPads, Android Tablets, iPhones, Android Phones)
- Uploads photos and/or video links to the RGP Catalog App
- Generates stall card art work for the printer with sale company logo.
- A Free Trial is available. Go to catalogs.robinglenn.com to request a free 10-horse trial.